Friday, December 23, 2011

Getting ready for the Holiday.

Been busy lately, but I'm glad finals are over and I can relax a bit. Now I just have to deal with my crazy family, which the alcohol I bought will help tremendously (haha) Just have to wrap the rest of the little presents, do some last minute stocking stuffer shopping, laundry, last minute cookie baking, and then I can crash at Allen's and our best friend Josh will arrive for the weekend. If I don't get everything done today, I'll probably get it done tomorrow...which is Christmas Eve! Super excited. My schedule is always crazy busy on Christmas because I have like..four families to visit. First at home with my close family, then I hang out with my dad and my sister and her kids, then I have dinner with my mom's crazy family (hello alcohol) and then I go visit my boyfriend's family and have dessert. It's going to be a pleasant Christmas this year methinks. Especially since a good friend is going to spend the day with us. Merry Christmas everyone. And a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment