Sunday, January 01, 2012

Wonderful holidays

I have to say, this Christmas was probably one of the best that I have ever had. My friend Joshua visited from PA and spent the whole weekend at Allen's apartment. I'm glad I got to see my friend Angi a lot as well, and her boyfriend Stew, along with Allen's younger brothers. Christmas Eve involved a lot of board gaming and good food. I also got to open one of my presents early, and received probably the best Christmas present ever. It was an ocarina...but no ordinary ocarina...it was a replica of the actual Ocarina of Time from the Legend of Zelda! And it came with a bunch of tabs so I could play various tunes from the video game. In a few hours, I already learned Saria's song, the Song of Time, and Zelda's Lullaby. I was extremely happy :) I also got an African drum, a ukulele, and a ton of piano sheet music. This was the best musical Christmas ever <3 As for New Years Eve, Allen and I spent the day together relaxing and drinking champagne. Nothing exciting happened, except I danced with a puppy when the ball dropped in NYC. And now I'm here, extremely tired and kinda hung over. But I have to day, I'm enjoying winter break....a lot. Next semester is going to be extremely hectic, so I'm enjoying every free minute I have with loved ones, friends, and puppies. I also got my grades, which were straight A's. This is the second time I've ever had perfect marks. Not gonna brag, but it was a really nice touch to the beginning of break. As for now, Happy New Year! 2012 is going to be pretty badass!

No comments:

Post a Comment